Is your roof ruin after a storm
After your home is damaged by wind, hail, or other natural elements, the storm isn't necessarily over in fact, it might be just the beginning. Here's what you need to know about the storm-induced insurance process from diagnosing the damage to filing a claim and making repairs so that weathering your home's recovery is as painless as possible.
- Know what is cover before the storm hits. Call you insurance agent.
- Document potential damage.
- Make Temporary repairs
- Make sure you hire a creditable contractor.
- Check with your local SERVPRO to see if they have a contractor or teams that can help..
- Work with your insurance agents to go over claims.