About SERVPRO of Reading
Timothy R. & Cara W. Wilson
Owners of SERVPRO of Reading
While the area might be most famous for its recognizable square in the classic board game Monopoly, there is a rich history and culture throughout our region that can get seen in its historical properties, residential neighborhoods, and commercial districts. As a restoration team that has proudly served the area for decades, our IICRC-Certified technicians, including our owners Cara and Timothy Wilson, have over 60 years combined experience in restoration and recovery solutions.
Our restoration team might not be as noteworthy or memorable as the Daniel Boone Homestead or the sprawling landscapes of French Creek State Park or Blue Ridge Lake Recreational Area, we have worked hard to build renown and reputation with customers with hard work and exceeding their expectations in the restoration work that we perform. From the earliest stages of mitigation through reconstruction and cleanup, we have a dedicated team that can tackle any obstacle in the path to your fully restored home or business.
We do much more than respond to emergencies and disasters when you need us, however. We understand that while we have the experience and equipment to help all area homes and businesses in their time of need, our greatest resource and treasure is the people we call neighbors, friends, and colleagues. As a locally owned and operated facility, we know how much giving back can benefit everyone in the communities we serve. From our volunteering in facets of local youth sports to our partnerships and involvement with organizations like the American Red Cross and our volunteer fire companies, we give back in every way that we can.
Emergencies and disasters can take many forms from water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and even biohazards. With a 24/7 response to any emergency that threatens your Reading or nearby property, you can trust that We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Microbial Remediation - IICRC
- Applied Structural Drying - IICRC
- Lead Abatement - EPA
- Water Restoration Technician - IICRC