SERVPRO of Reading responded to a fire in Pinegrove, PA. The fire was a result of a oscillating fan that caught on fire. The fire and smoke spread through the entire residence, affecting each room with a layer of soot and an odor that needed to be cleaned. The residence was close to 5,000 sq ft of living space. Each room was cleaned thoroughly with our green chemicals to eliminate the soot and the odor. The insured was impressed with the knowledgeable and large crew that came in to get the residence cleaned in a quick and timely manner.