Is it Too Late to Prevent Mold Growing?
SERVPRO Can Remove Mold-Infested Materials from your Kutztown Home and Reduce Microbial Growth
Kutztown is a small borough in the State of Pennsylvania. The borough is situated between Reading and Allentown, with a population of just 5,012 people. Kutztown is one of the most historically interesting with its eighteenth-century churches, some of them among the oldest Pennsylvania State structures. The initial town grew out of a large land purchase by George Kutz in 1755, from where the borough derives its name. The 130 acres of land were again purchased in 1785 before the borough finally became incorporated within the United States in 1815.
Kutztown's architecturally significant landmarks include H.K. Deisher Knitting Mill, built in 1881 and dedicated to mass-producing cotton garments. The Kutztown 1892 Public School is also on the register of historic places as a shining example of Fin-de-siecle Victorian architecture. The borough hosts an annual folk festival each year that is attended by residents and those residing in nearby Allentown. The tradition began in 1950 and celebrated the town founders' culture, artwork, and food. Combining both Dutch and German tradition, the event, which takes place every July at Whiteoak Street, is highly-anticipated throughout the summer.
- The Crystal Cave is a stunning natural museum with unique rock formations and has had tours running since its discovery in 1871. Situated on Crystal Cave Road, treks through the subterranean passages last around one hour while the surrounding grounds span 150 acres. The attraction also has a museum, gift shop, cafe, and ice cream parlor open seasonally.
- Pinnacle Ridge Winery is a highlight of Kutztown that opens to the public for tasting sessions, tours, and grape picking seasons. The tasting rooms are large enough for group events, while live music frequently occurs during the summer months. Special events are available for members of the winery.
- Renningers Antiques & Farmers Market on Noble Street is a rare experience combining a collection of vendors selling antiques with baked goods, farm produce, and cafe. Visitors are recommended to attend early before the best antiques are gone from the outdoor flea market. During the summer months, Renningers has some excellent food stands.
SERVPRO Can Reduce the Impact of Mold in your Kutztown Home
Discovering mold in your property can be frustrating. Porous and semi-porous items can become infested by mold growth and require replacing to avoid cross-contamination with nearby materials. SERVPRO technicians understand how mold builds through a home environment and can use that knowledge to stem the tide of microbial growth. Using industry-leading equipment, we can return your property to a preloss condition.
- Mold thrives in moist conditions. Using advanced structural cavity drying equipment, we can correct the moisture problem in your home.
- Antimicrobial chemicals are specifically designed to target fungi and prevent them from building up through their growth stages.
- Our deodorization procedures are comprehensive and can often improve the indoor air quality within your home.
Avoid long-term microbial growth issues. Contact SERVPRO of Reading for mold damage remediation at (610) 779-8189.