Water Heater Malfunction Fire
Douglassville, PA Fire Damage
When a fire breaks out in your home it does not always have to be in the kitchen. This water heater had malfunctioned causing the home to be covered in smoke and ash. Only a little structure damage needed to be restored but the whole house needed to be cleaned.
Using tried and true methods, SERVPRO of Reading restored the home back to its original odor. That's correct, it smelled awful from the smoke damage. We removed the smoke smell from the kitchen using an air filtration devise and a deodorizer. The homeowners were grateful to be back in their home so quickly after the fire.